Tampa Medical Malpractice Attorney
What is medical negligence?
Medical malpractice concerns the failure of medical personnel to use reasonable care in the delivery of their services. It can occur in a number of ways:
- Taking out the wrong organ or performing the wrong procedure during surgery
- A pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly
- Prescribing a medicine without checking for allergies that might be affected
- Failing to treat a patient's bedsores in cases of nursing home abuse
- Giving a patient the wrong medicine or the wrong dosage
- Prescribing a drug that causes mood swings and suicidal thoughts
- Failing to perform a C-section, leading to birth injuries
Representation from a Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
We are Givens Givens Sparks and we are proud to aggressively represent clients suffering from medical malpractice in the Tampa, Florida area. According to reports, 1.3 million people are hurt annually from medication errors and an estimated 98,000 die from medical malpractice. This is more than die from AIDs and
car accidents. Our firm's purpose is to help these people get the compensation they deserve. If you or a family member is suffering from what you suspect is medical malpractice, you are urged to contact a lawyer experienced in medical malpractice lawsuits.
When we represent a client, we make a thorough investigation of the malpractice and consult medical experts to establish our case. We then contact the insurance company and diligently negotiate for a fair settlement. We press for compensation for medical and hospitalization costs, loss of income, lost earning capacity and pain and suffering. Where the insurance company refuses to be reasonable, we are ready to go to court to champion our client's claim for full compensation. We urge you to contact us today so we can start investigating your claim as soon as possible. There are no attorney's fees until recovery is made.